Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Monday Night at the Warren/Centerline Democratic Club

The Warren/Centerline Democratic Club welcomed me on Monday evening, September 9, where I gave a half hour presentation in advance of their business meeting. Everyone was very friendly -- and I was rescued by a professional videographer in the audience, Earl Clark. 



Earl stood guard at the video camera so I could perform without worrying about the video result. When possible I like to do some videotaping. I can use it to provide information to those who want to book 2020: The Musical. 

Members of the club are active with other clubs in southeastern Michigan and are working hard to make a difference. I hope to get to know Earl and his wife, Pam, better. We may even have the opportunity to work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment