Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Tortoise and the Hare

My video for Happy Birthday Baby was published on YouTube on October 5, 2018. As of this writing it has received 9595 views. And lots of positive comments. Not the response I was hoping for when I posted it, but respectable nonetheless. 


My video for Countin' on Joe, the campaign song for Joe Biden was published on YouTube on August 24, 2020. As of this writing it has received 2474 views. Not lightening fast, but chalking up views pretty darn quickly.


So I'm left wondering which one will get to 10,000 views first. The tortoise? The hare? I'm not a bookie. So I'm not taking bets. But it will be interesting to see how this race plays out.



This just in. When I posted on YouTube, it discouraged adding tags and said they were unnecessary. NOT SO. A friend just let me know it is impossible to do a search for Countin' on Joe! So I've added tags and hope this situation will be resolved in 24 - 48 hours.






No comments:

Post a Comment